Human Resources Administrator / HR Administrative Assistant with excellent organisational and communication skills and strong administration experience preferably within an HR setting, is required for this well-established Company based in York, Yorkshire.
SALARY: up to £20,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: York, Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 35 hours per week - Office operating times between 9am and 7pm, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Human Resources Administrator / HR Administrative Assistant, with excellent organisational and communication skills and strong administration experience preferably within an HR setting.
Working as the Human Resources Administrator / HR Administrative Assistant you will report to the HR Operations Manager and will work within the HR Central Services Team, and closely with the Global HR Team, to ensure that a superb service is delivered across the HR function.
As the Human Resources Administrator / HR Administrative Assistant you will be passionate about delivering a great service. The team covers the HR administration for the UK, Europe and the US and therefore have operating ties between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday.
As a successful candidate you will work at the Company’s award winning building within the City Walls? A mix of the traditional and the modern, original art work adorns the walls, large desks and open spaces that encourage a hierarchy free, team culture. The Company also have arguably the best roof terrace in York, overlooking the Minster where you can relax playing pool or table football.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Human Resources Administrator / HR Administrative Assistant:
- Accurate and timely updating of information held in the system
- Shared service administration of job changes
- Manage the end to end transactions within and outside of Workday for new hires
- Process forms and transactions
- Handle calls from end users
- Monitor and resolve incidents, logging calls with external vendors as required and following through to resolution
- Carry out data reconciliations
- Ensure audit reports are clean and accurate
- Action ad-hoc report requests
- Payroll administration; touch points between the business and payroll
- Work closely with HR and business customers to review the system and offer improvements and modifications as needed
- Undertake any other duties that may be required from time to time
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Strong Administration experience
- Educated to A level standard (or equivalent)
- Able to read a foreign language; preferably French or Portuguese
- Previous experience of a HR Information System (ideally Workday) is very desirable but not essential
- Organised and accurate in delivery of work with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Discreet, professional; able to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Ability to fully comprehend the complete employee lifecycle and global system structure in order to make independent decisions with confidence
- Enjoy interacting with end users
- Excellent MS Office skills with the ability to use Excel for data analysis
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in order to meet established deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4953
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in York, Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk