HR Administrator / Human Resources Administrative Assistant with strong administration skills, who is proactive and highly organised is required for an innovative, Global Company based in Altrincham, Trafford, Greater Manchester, North West England.
This role is an ideal position for someone who has a keen interest in HR and has already gained some office-based HR experience.
LOCATION: Altrincham, Trafford, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HR Administrator / Human Resources Administrative Assistant with strong administration skills, who is proactive and highly organised.
Working as the HR Administrator / Human Resources Administrative Assistant you will assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR function, including all administration duties and involvement in the co-ordination of the recruitment process.
As the HR Administrator / Human Resources Administrative Assistant you will also be responsible for the management of the facilities function for the Altrincham office and the 4 media studios across the UK.
As a successful candidate, you will have a keen interest in HR and will have already gained some office-based HR experience.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HR Administrator / Human Resources Administrative Assistant will include:
- Carrying out all general administration tasks for the HR Department; preparing on-boarding documentation, appraisal administration, updating HR policies, processes and relevant documents
- Ensuring the HR Database accurately reflects current staff conditions and details; inputting starters and leavers, new contracts, contractual amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording and monitoring of sicknesses and other leave
- Preparing monthly payroll instructions
- Ensuring exit interviews are conducted and recorded for all staff and preparing the quarterly exit summary report
- Business support requirements as requested - provide administrative assistance to other managers where required
- Prepare and post job advertisements, arrange interviews, participate in the screening/selection process as required
- Monitor and report on ongoing recruitment and make recommendations for posting and sourcing of new vacancies
- Monitoring & ordering of kitchen supplies for Altrincham office and all other UK offices
- Liaising with property partners, office cleaners, electrical contractors, photocopier maintenance, milkman and others
- Management of Trainline account and arranging train travel for all staff, plus ad hoc travel duties such as hotel, taxi and flight bookings
- Monitoring and management of stationery supplies for Altrincham office and all other UK offices. Responsibility for ordering business cards and business stationery
- Collection, organisation and sorting of outgoing post including recorded and international mail, DHL & couriers. Receiving and distribution of post and signing parcel deliveries
- Being first point of contact for visitors
- Assist with organising employee events and be responsible for managing corporate/visitor lunches and other ad hoc facility requirements.
- Support managers with some employee relations activities and assist in formal meetings such as disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Other administrative duties for HR department and additional areas as required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrable HR experience, gained in an office environment
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Must be proactive, highly organised, with strong prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Approachable - able to work with sensitivity and discretion, with a friendly approach
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5150
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Altrincham, Trafford, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk