HR Administrator who has experience in a similar role with proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and administrative skills is required for a well-established company based in Colchester, Essex, South East England.
SALARY: up to £25,000 per annum (pro rata for the part-time position) + Benefits
BENEFITS: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Headspace Subscription, Birthday Leave
LOCATION: Hybrid Working - Colchester, Essex with some Work from Home / Remote Working (occasional travel may be required)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time or Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Full-Time, Permanent (40 Hours per Week) – Part-Time Hours will also be considered
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HR Administrator who has experience in a similar role with proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and administrative.
Working as a HR Administrator you will join the People and Culture Team and act as the first point of contact for all HR-related queries, playing a key role in supporting others to strive towards success.
As a HR Administrator you will be working closely with colleagues across the organisation at different levels. You will be a good communicator who possesses stakeholder management experience.
The company has a friendly and diverse team, whom all enjoy a high level of autonomy, and a culture of continuous improvements, where ideas to drive efficiencies are welcomed.
As a successful candidate you will have the chance to join a friendly and supportive organisation on an upward trajectory with the opportunity to help define their future.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a HR Administrator will include:
- Acting as a point of contact on day-to-day operational HR issues, supporting managers with employee relation matters, and updating holiday and sickness records
- HR policy and process amendments
- Management of employee records and database, management of Company long service awards, and updating the Company org chart
- Conducting Company risk assessments and reviews
- Supporting with Company benefit renewals and benefit administration, both externally and internally with colleagues
- Supporting with recruitment administration
- Co-ordinating interviews
- Completing HR post-offer activities including issuing offer paperwork, completing employment/referencing checks, conducting and maintaining the right to work checks
- Coordinating new starter induction meetings
- Organising training and development activities
- Supporting with employee engagement, mental health, and wellbeing initiatives
- Support Marketing with promoting our employer brand, preparing and issuing internal communications, and support with organising Company events
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7716
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Colchester, Essex, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk