German Speaking HR Administrator with excellent administration, organisational and communication skills including strong verbal and written German / Austrian is required for a successful and well-established Company based in London.
SALARY: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Central London
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have strong verbal and written Austrian / German
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a German Speaking HR Administrator with excellent administration, organisational and communication skills including strong verbal and written German / Austrian.
Working as the German Speaking HR Administrator you will support the Company’s existing business in Europe working within the busy and expanding EMEA Human Resources Department and report to the HR Advisors and EMEA HR Manager.
As the German Speaking HR Administrator, you will have sound knowledge and experience of providing generalist HR advice on employment law.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a Company that pride themselves on progression and development of their staff. Many of their staff have joined the Head Office Team from other areas of the business and have been with the Company for a number of years.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the German Speaking HR Administrator:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR systems
- Excellent administration, organisational and communication skills including strong verbal and written German / Austrian
- Experience of providing generalist HR advice on employment law within the EMEA region
- An organised person who is able to prioritise work accordingly, adheres to strict deadlines plus the ability to work on own initiative and/or part of a team
- Promote the unique culture of the Company in day-to-day activities and interactions
- Ensure new hires are provided a first-class induction experience
- Participate as an active member of the EMEA Human Resources Team
- To be a point of contact and first line support for employees
- Flexibility to the needs of the business
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Strong verbal and written German / Austrian
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to prioritise work accordingly
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4206
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in London. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk