Housekeeper / Cleaner / Residential Home Cleaning Operative who is conscientious, organised, friendly, flexible to working hours and reliable is required for a Residential Care Home based Windsor, Berkshire.
SALARY: £9.19 per Hour Weekdays and £10.43 per Hour Weekends
LOCATION: Windsor, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 30 Hours per Week, 8am to 2pm, 5 days over 7 days
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Housekeeper / Cleaner / Residential Home Cleaning Operative who is conscientious, organised, friendly, flexible to working hours and reliable.
The residential care home is very proud of their home and part of that reason is that they are kept clean, tidy and safe.
Working as the Housekeeper / Cleaner / Cleaning Operative you will maintain the home as a clean and safe environment.
As the Housekeeper / Cleaner / Cleaning Operative you will maintain and keep clean all the cleaning equipment according to the home’s instructions and to make sure that all the cleaning products are used correctly by all domestic staff.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Housekeeper / Cleaner / Residential Home Cleaning Operative you key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the home as a clean and safe environment
- Maintain and keep clean all the cleaning equipment according to instructions
- Make sure that all cleaning products are used correctly by all domestic staff
- Ensure that all aspects of the regulatory framework are met within the scope of this role as directed, including the Health and Social Care Act 2008
- Ensure a high standard of work is delivered by all staff
- Have regard and understanding for COSHH and health and safety requirements in the home
- Previous experience working as a Housekeeper
- Works to high standards with attention to detail
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Good communication skills
- Health and Safety awareness
- Flexible to working hours
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7221
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Windsor, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk