HGV / LGV Lorry Driver (Class 1 / Cat C+E) with excellent organisational, customer services and time-management skills required for a Global Company based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
** ADR Training available for the right candidate **
** Overtime Available **
** NO Overnight Stays **
SALARY: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
HOURS: 45 hours per week (5 days from 7 days) – Overtime Available
LOCATION: Ipswich, Suffolk
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HGV / LGV Lorry Driver that has excellent organisational, customer services and time-management skills.
Working as the HGV / LGV Lorry Driver you will provide a safe and timely movement and transportation of clinical waste driving a range of vehicles.
Working as part of the Transport Team as the HGV / LGV Lorry Driver you will provide excellent customer service to customers whilst ensuring you comply with all statutory requirements concerning the Road Traffic Act, and other relevant legislation connected to the vehicle, driver’s hours and digital Tachograph records, vehicle weight limits and speed limits.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HGV / LGV Lorry Driver:
- Carry out journey schedules to agreed routes and timings
- Comply with all statutory requirements concerning the Road Traffic Act, and other relevant legislation connected to the vehicle, driver’s hours and digital Tachograph records, vehicle weight limits and speed limits
- Organisation and accurate completion of appropriate paperwork for each consignment
- Act as customer contact at delivery points of service
- Provision of information relating to the shift in the driver de-brief
- Compliance with all legislation and procedures relating to LGV driving
- Acting safely at all times and reporting any issues which pose a risk to health and safety
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Hold a current and valid Class 1 Licence / C+E and Driver CPC Card
- Possession of a valid digital Tachograph card
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Good communicator with both team members and customers
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to manage time and complete multi tasks in line with timescales
- Good knowledge of local road networks
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- A team player, well able to work effectively under pressure and who is looking for a challenge
- Having a valid ADR card which covers classes 6.1/6.2 is Desirable (Additional ADR Training provided to the right candidate)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4305
Full-Time, Permanent Driving Jobs, Vacancies and Careers. Find work in Ipswich, Suffolk. Recruitment services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk