Class 1 (C+E) HGV / LGV Delivery Driver with excellent organisational, customer services and time-management skills required for a Global Company based in Knowsley, Merseyside, North West England.
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
** ADR Training available for the right candidate **
SALARY: Competitive + £100 per month performance Bonus
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Nights Away are paid at £26.16 per night tax free
- Overtime at time and a half after 8 hours (Saturdays are paid at time and a half and Sundays paid at double time)
- Employee of the month bonus scheme
- ADR Training available for the right candidate
HOURS: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday – may include very occasional weekend work. You will also be required to work away 1 – 2 nights per week on average. 4 nights when work and runs permit)
LOCATION: Knowsley, Merseyside, North West England
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have an up to date CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Class 1 (C+E) HGV / LGV Delivery Driver that has excellent organisational, customer services and time-management skills.
Working as the Class 1 (C+E) HGV / LGV Delivery Driver you will provide a safe and timely movement and transportation of environmental hazardous waste from all over the UK.
Working as part of the Transport Team as the Class 1 (C+E) HGV / LGV Delivery Driver you will provide excellent customer service to customers whilst ensuring all legal compliance issues regarding EU, Working Time Directive (Driving Hours) in conjuncture with the ADR Transport Regulations are fully adhered to.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Class 1 (C+E) HGV / LGV Delivery Driver:
- Carry out journey schedules to agreed routes and timings
- Comply with all statutory requirements concerning the Road Traffic Act, and other relevant legislation connected to the vehicle, driver’s hours and digital Tachograph records, vehicle weight limits and speed limits
- Organisation and accurate completion of appropriate paperwork for each consignment
- Act as customer contact at delivery points of service
- Provision of information relating to the shift in the driver de-brief
- Compliance with all legislation and procedures relating to LGV driving
- Acting safely at all times and reporting any issues which pose a risk to health and safety
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Good knowledge of local road networks
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Available to work occasional weekends
- Good level of spoken English
- Self-Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Team player, with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Current and valid Class 1
- ADR Packages would be advantage but willing to train the right candidate
- Possession of a valid digital Tachograph card
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Driving Jobs. Recruitment in Knowsley, Merseyside, North West England
JOB REF: AWDO-P3885
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk