LGV / HGV Driver / Class1 and/or Class 2 Driver with experience of working in a multi drop environment is required for a well-established organisation based in Walthamstow, East London.
SALARY: Competitive + £500 Retention Bonus + Excellent Benefits
RETENTION BONUS: A £500 Net one-off payment will be made after 6 months service (the company will pay the Tax and National Insurance contributions on this payment). This payment will be made at the Management's discretion.
LOCATION: Walthamstow, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time and Part-Time, Permanent Jobs Available
WORKING HOURS: Early Morning, Weekend and Bank holiday Work will be required
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an LGV / HGV Driver / Class1 and/or Class 2 Driver with experience of working in a multi drop environment.
Working as an LGV / HGV Driver / Class1 and/or Class 2 Driver you will be a professional delivery driver who will be part of a team working together and aiming high to deliver outstanding customer service every day. Starting times could be quite early in the morning, and shift patterns will include both weekends and bank holidays.
As an LGV / HGV Driver / Class1 and/or Class 2 Driver you will understand the importance of safety and be equally responsible for the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone involved within the company, actively implementing and adhering to the company’s Health and Safety standards and driving them to the highest standard.
Your role as an LGV / HGV Driver / Class1 and/or Class 2 Driver will include:
- Completion of daily pre-use vehicle and auxiliary equipment checks
- Accurate and timely defect reporting
- Obtain accurate and timely ‘proof of delivery’ documentation in line with the required standard
- Adopting SAFED techniques, and undertaking annual CPC training
- Legislative compliance; e.g. Tachograph and driving infringements, and including roadside authority checks, accident, near miss and hazard reporting
- Adherence to vehicle cleaning programme
- Relevant, clean driving Licence
- Previous driving experience as LGV Driver preferable
- A minimum of 35 hours of Driver CPC training is essential
- Experience of working in a multi drop environment is desirable
- Customer focused, with flexible approach
- Willing to go the extra mile for our customers
- 5 weeks holiday, plus statutory holiday (pro-rated to shift pattern)
- Pension Scheme with Life Assurance
- Benefits for you and your family through the ‘Extra Slice’ scheme; including healthcare, gym discounts and access to hundreds of retailer discounts
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7145
Full-Time and Part-Time, Permanent Driving Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Walthamstow, East London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk