HGV / Class 2 LGV Driver with excellent time-management, organisational and customer service skills is required for a Global Company based in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week over 4 Days
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be able to commute daily to the Depot based in Swindon to pick up and drop off your vehicle.
Candidates MUST have a Class 2 Licence along with a full CPC Card
This role will involve heavy lifting and is physically demanding, involving the safe movement of large wheeled trolleys on and off vehicles
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an experienced HGV / Class 2 LGV Driver that has excellent time-management, organisational and customer service skills and can work in an efficient and professional manner.
Working as the HGV / Class 2 LGV Driver you will drive your lorry / truck to businesses within your designated area, where you will be responsible for the collection, destruction, movement and unloading of confidential waste paper and electronic storage devices on behalf of various customers within the professional, financial and retail industries. You will also be expected to reconcile/complete all relevant documentation and issue a certificate of destruction via a hand-held terminal.
As the HGV / Class 2 LGV Driver you will represent the Company at their client’s place of business where you are literally the face of the Company. From arrival through to departure, your performance must be first class and undertaken with complete regard for confidentiality.
This is an excellent job for someone that enjoys driving and interacting with people in a professional capacity. If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please send in your CV today for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HGV / Class 2 LGV Driver:
- Complete a conscientious circle-check of your assigned vehicle every morning and evening correcting any minor defects and highlighting serious defects to your Team Lead / Manager
- Ensure that you have your full client list for the day before leaving the site
- Ensure you are parked in the correct designated area or in a safe place whilst on the customers site
- Notify your point of contact of your presence once on the customer’s premises
- Before leaving the site provide the customer with the required paperwork using a hand-held computer terminal
- You must possess a Class 2 driving licence, along with a full driver CPC card
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting and physically demanding work, involving the safe movement of large wheeled trolleys on and off vehicles
- Have a positive attitude and a professional manner
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility around working hours
- Candidates will be required to be DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5912
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Swindon, Wiltshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk