Artic Lorry / LGV / HGV Driver with excellent organisational, customer services and time-management skills required for a Global Company based in Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, Scotland.
** ADR Training available for the right candidate **
** Overtime Available **
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
HOURS: Monday to Friday and every second Saturday (Day Shift) – NO overnight shifts
LOCATION: Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Artic Lorry / LGV / HGV Driver that has excellent organisational, customer services and time-management skills.
Working as the Artic Lorry / LGV / HGV Driver you will provide a safe and timely movement and transportation of clinical waste driving a range of vehicles.
Working as part of the Transport Team as the Artic Lorry / LGV / HGV Driver you will provide excellent customer service to customers whilst ensuring you comply with all statutory requirements concerning the Road Traffic Act, and other relevant legislation connected to the vehicle, driver’s hours and digital Tachograph records, vehicle weight limits and speed limits.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Artic Lorry / LGV / HGV Driver:
- Drive safely and efficiently whilst collecting and transporting clinical waste
- Carry out journey schedules to agreed routes and timings
- Complete and maintain digital and manual documentation and to comply with all requirements of the Road Traffic Act
- Ensure all legal compliance with regulations and requirements – both internal and external
- Maintain the appropriate driving licence, CPC and ADR qualification (ADR training provided) for the role as specified by the Service Manager and regulation
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and to communicate with clients and customers where necessary
- Provide appropriate and timely information to the Transport Administration Team as requested
- Promote a positive culture and to develop good working relationships with other team members and plant staff
- Adhere to all health, safety and compliance policies and processes to keep yourself up to date with safety and compliance training and information
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Hold a current and valid Class 1 and Driver CPC Card
- Preferably hold a valid ADR certificate which covers Classes 6.1 and 6.2 as a minimum. To agree to training for this if not held
- A good level of personal organisation and the ability to manage your schedule of journeys and collections
- Good communication skills with the team and with customers
- The ability to manage time and workload to ensure good levels of productivity
- Good knowledge of UK road networks in particular the area local to the base location
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4228
Full-Time, Permanent Driving Jobs, Vacancies and Careers. Find work in. Recruitment services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, Scotland we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Falkirk, Paisley, Glasgow, Stirling, Alloa, Hamilton, Kincardine, Kilsyth, Lennoxtown, Kirkintiloch, Bishopbriggs, Airdrie, Wisham and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk