Class 1 HGV Driver with good time-management, organisational and communication skills is required to transport medical scanners for a leading service and logistical provider based in Upper Heyford, Bicester, Oxfordshire.
SALARY: £41,250 per annum (includes Nights Out plus Productivity Bonus)
LOCATION: Upper Heyford, Bicester, Oxfordshire
SHIFT PATTERN: Night Shift including nights out away from home - Various Shift Patterns Available – See Below for more details
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Class 1 HGV Driver with good time-management, organisational and communication skills.
Working as the Class 1 HGV Driver you will be responsible for transporting medical trailers to and from various hospitals throughout the UK.
As the Class 1 HGV Driver you will act as an ambassador to the company, providing a polite and professional service to customers at all times.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Class 1 HGV Driver will include:
- To drive truck and/or trailer to and from the required destination
- Adhere to hospital curfew requirements/time limits
- Set up unit in a safe and effective manner
- Assist clients when necessary
- Clean truck and trailer as and when required but at least once per week (when location allows)
- After clients have finished with the trailer, pack away contents and make secure for transportation
- Carry out essential maintenance checks of the vehicle (oil, water, tyres, lights etc) to ensure roadworthy and legal
- Complete all required paperwork to ensure legal compliance (daily check sheet, defects book, logbook, driving hours etc)
- To act as an ambassador for the company, remaining polite and courteous and helpful at all times
- Uniform provided and personal appearance to be clean and presentable whilst on the unit/in the presence of clients
- Maintain communication with the office at all times
- Be available for additional work up until shift ends
- To report any damage to the vehicle or trailer
- Complete an enhanced DBS check if successful
- Must be MRI safe – work involves contact with MRI Units/Magnetic equipment
SHIFT PATTERNS AVAILABLE
Various Night Shift patterns available include:
- 5 on 2 off shift working either Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday, a compulsory overtime shift every third week is required
- 4 on 3 off shift pattern working Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Monday
- 4 on 2 off shift on a rotating basis
All the above shift patterns come with the same salary as advertised
There is also a 4 on 4 off shift available although the salary is less for this shift pattern
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8631
Full-Time, Night Shift, Permanent Driving, Transport and Logistics Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Upper Heyford, Bicester, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk