Class 1 HGV Driver / LGV Drivers with a full UK Driving Licence (with C+E entitlement), along with CPC and digital tacho who is reliable with good time keeping skills is required for one of the UK’s leading providers of logistical support and warehousing to time critical businesses based in Birmingham, West Midlands
SALARY: £175 per day Monday – Friday, Saturday £190, Sunday £200
LOCATION: Birmingham, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Full UK Driving Licence (with C+E entitlement) is Essential **
Due to further expansion across the company we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Class 1 HGV Driver / LGV Drivers to carry out trunking duties, ensuring that trucks are in the right place at the right time, so the operation runs as smoothly as possible.
Working at the Class 1 HGV Driver / LGV Drivers you will work out of the Birmingham Deport which will involve day, night and weekend work to RDC, Store Deliveries and General Haulage. Candidates must have a Smart phone to carry out duties via the delivery App.
As the Class 1 HGV Driver / LGV Drivers you will need to be reliable, trustworthy and a good timekeeper due to the nature of the work.
The Class 1 HGV Driver / LGV Drivers will need to have a full UK Driving Licence (with C+E entitlement), along with CPC and digital tacho.
As a successful candidate you will join this growing and well-established company that runs more than 130 tractor units.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence (with C+E entitlement), along with CPC and digital tacho
- Previous commercial experience in making deliveries and general haulage
- No more than six penalty points on your licence
- Must be able to speak and write English
- The Company operate with brand new vehicles
- They run a 24/7 operation
- In return for your hard work they will offer you a competitive rate of pay
- They are an employee ownership company offering good bonus incentives such as monthly fuel consumption bonus and annual profit-based bonus
- The Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of logistical support and warehousing to time critical businesses, running more than 130 tractor units
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6729
Full time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birmingham, West Midlands Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk