HGV Driver / Class 1 with a current class 1 license and valid CPC and DIGI TACHO is required for a well-established market leader and nationally recognised brand based in Crewe.
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AND HOURS AVAILABLE – FLEXIBLE WORKING SCHEDULE
8, 10 and 12 Hour Day and Nights Shifts Available
SALARY: up to £204 per Day / up to £17.00 per Hour
LOCATION: Crewe, Cheshire, North West England
JOB TYPE: There are Full-Time, Part-Time, Temporary Contract Positions Available
WORKING HOURS: 8, 10 and 12 Hour Day and Nights Shifts Available
** Contracts to Suit your Availability **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HGV Driver / Class 1 with a current class 1 license and valid CPC and DIGI TACHO.
Working as an HGV Driver / Class 1 you will be required to operate MT / Double Decker Trailers- moving stock from depot to depot. All work is depot changeovers, no Handball required.
As an HGV Driver / Class 1 you will be working within a fantastic, easy, clean working environment with flexible working hours and contracts to suit your availability.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As an HGV Driver / Class 1 you will have the following:
- Current and Valid CPC and DIGI TACHO
- Successful passing of an assessment day
- No more than 6 penalty points (no IN/DR or DD codes)
- Excellent level of spoken English, Have a good geographic knowledge of UK road networks
- Have a positive attitude and great work ethic, with flexibility
- Experience driving a goods vehicle
- Previous truck driving experience
- Training is available to reach assessment standard
- Friendly environment, clear guidance provided, but not micro management
- Desirable Equipment/Fleet available
- Up to 28 days paid holiday accrued on a per shift basis
- Auto enrolment into the pension scheme – 3 month postponement period applicable
- Flexible working schedules available to support a great work life balance
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6992
Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Crewe, Cheshire, North West England, Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk