HGV Driver / Class 1 with a current class 1 license and valid CPC and DIGI TACHO is required for a well-established market leader and nationally recognised brand based in Exeter, Devon.
12 Hour Shifts - Guaranteed minimum 36 hours per week
These are Permanent, Employed Roles
SALARY: up to £204 per Day / up to £17.00 per Hour
LOCATION: Exeter, Devon
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 12 Hour Day and Nights Shifts – Guaranteed minimum 36 hours per week
SPECIFIC SHIFT PATTERN: Thursday, Friday and Saturday Night
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an HGV Driver / Class 1 with a current class 1 license and valid CPC and DIGI TACHO.
Working as an HGV Driver / Class 1 you will be required to operate MT / Double Decker Trailers moving stock from depot to depot. All work is depot changeovers, no Handball required.
As an HGV Driver / Class 1 you will be working within a fantastic, easy, clean working environment with a choice of day and night shifts to suit your availability.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As an HGV Driver / Class 1 you will have the following:
- Current and Valid CPC and DIGI TACHO
- Successful passing of an assessment day
- No more than 6 penalty points (no IN/DR or DD codes)
- Excellent level of spoken English, Have a good geographic knowledge of UK road networks
- Have a positive attitude and great work ethic, with flexibility
- Experience driving a goods vehicle
- Previous truck driving experience
- Desirable Equipment/Fleet available
- Up to 28 days paid holiday accrued on a pro rata basis
- Auto enrolment into the pension scheme – 3 month postponement period applicable
- Flexible working schedules available to support a great work life balance
- Employee discounts available
- On-gong learning and development opportunities within the business including fully funded periodic CPC training
- Digital Tachograph Card renewal
- Fully Funded medicals for HGV Drivers aged 45 and over
- Free Parking with 24 hour security
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7053
Full-time, Permanent, Day and Night Shift, Transport and Logistics LGV Driving Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Exeter, Devon, Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk