Class 1 HGV Driver with a C and E Driving Licence, good communication skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues, clients and other drivers is required for a leading service and logistical provider based in Deeside, Flintshire, Wales.
SALARY: £38,150 per annum (includes nights out allowance). A productivity Bonus is also available
LOCATION: Can be based at either the Warrington or Deeside sites
HOURS: Night Shifts, 4 on 2 off on a rolling shift pattern, with nights away from home
JOB TYPE: Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must hold a Class 1/C+E Driving Licence and be willing to complete an enhanced CRB/DBS check
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Class 1 HGV Driver with C and E Driving Licence, good communication skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues, clients and other drivers.
As the Class 1 HGV Driver you will transport medical trailers to and from various hospitals throughout the UK.
Working as the Class 1 HGV Driver you will have flexibility to work as and when required including nights and weekends.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Class 1 HGV Driver:
- To drive truck and/or trailer to and from the required destination
- Adhere to hospital curfew requirements/time limits
- Set up unit in a safe and effective manner
- Assist clients when necessary
- Clean truck and trailer as and when required but at least once per week (when location allows)
- After clients have finished with the trailer, pack away contents and make secure for transportation
- Carry out essential maintenance checks of the vehicle (oil, water, tyres, lights etc) to ensure roadworthy and legal
- Complete all required paperwork to ensure legal compliance (daily check sheet, defects book, logbook, driving hours etc)
- To act as an ambassador for the company, remaining polite and courteous and helpful at all times
- Uniform provided and personal appearance to be clean and presentable whilst on the unit/in the presence of clients
- Maintain communication with the office at all times
- Be available for additional work up until shift ends
- To report any damage to the vehicle or trailer
- Complete an enhanced CRB/DBS check if successful
- Must be MRI safe – work involves contact with MRI Units/Magnetic equipment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-T6269
Full-Time, Night Shift, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Deeside, Flintshire, Wales. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk