Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5t / 12t HGV Driver who has excellent customer service and time-management skills with previous commercial driving experience is required for a Warehouse / Depot based in Spaldwick, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (Company Pension Scheme, 33 Days Holiday, including bank holidays, role based Incentives Schemes, Private Healthcare)
WORKING HOURS: This role is offered on an annualised hours basis, where hours are flexed throughout the year to reflect the needs of the business due to the seasonality of the industry. Some weekend and bank holiday working is required during peak season.
LOCATION: Spaldwick, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENT: You will need a full valid driving licence allowing you to drive 7.5t and 12t vehicles. You should also have previous commercial driving experience. Please note this is NOT a courier-based role.
Candidates with an ADR Licence would be highly desirable. However, the Company will provide ADR Licence Training for the right candidate.
We have an excellent new job opportunity for a Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5t / 12t HGV Driver who has excellent customer service and time-management skills.
A typical day as the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5t / 12t HGV Driver will involve you helping to load the vehicle in the morning and helping to move stock around the warehouse, before driving primarily in Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire region to deliver products to customers on farm. You will be passionate about customer service and be happy to deal with customer queries face to face.
As the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5t / 12t HGV Driver you will have excellent customer service skills and can work under pressure at times. You will be expected to handball product into customer stores, as part of your normal duties as this is not just a driver role. If you are a team player and have a ‘can do’ attitude, we would like to hear from you.
If this sounds like your ideal job, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Multi-Drop Delivery 7.5t / 12t HGV Driver:
- Multi-drops of agrichemicals throughout Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
- Assist with loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Movement of stock around the warehouse which will involve some physical handling of stock
- Assist with processing of all necessary documentation relating to incoming and outgoing stock and deliveries
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A valid Driving Licence with experience driving 7.5 Tonne / 12 Tonne vehicle
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working in the transport and logistics / distribution industry
- ADR licence would be highly desirable as this role involves handling dangerous goods – However, ADR Licence Training provided for the right candidate
- In addition, in a business where seasonal fluctuations frequently impact upon the demands of the team, a flexible approach to working hours is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5406
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Spaldwick, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk