Health, Safety and Environmental Officer / HSE Advisor who has good working knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 with experience within an environmental system role and EMS auditing experience is required for a well-established Manufacturing Company based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Amazing Benefits (Includes Retail Discounts, Bicycle Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Holiday Purchase Scheme and Private Healthcare)
LOCATION: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: This role focusses predominately on the Environmental side. Candidates will NEED extensive experience as an Environmental Officer to be considered for this role.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer / HSE Advisor who has good working knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 with experience within an environmental system role and EMS auditing experience.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Officer / HSE Advisor you will join the Environmental Team who are a core part of the Company’s success! The team build strong relationships with all departments to ensure the Company is compliant with all the necessary requirements.
As a successful candidate you will become part of a Company who will invest in your future with a programme of ongoing training, development and support.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Health, Safety and Environmental Officer / HSE Advisor:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining ISO 140001:2015 management system
- Responsible for running the Environmental Committee and internal environmental improvement projects
- Ensure the company complies with all applicable environmental legislation and corporate requirements
- Monitor the impact of all new legislation affecting the industry, including EC Directives
- Propose environmental improvements
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001:2015
- A degree or equivalent in Environmental Science or other relevant field
- Experience in an Environmental system role, preferably in manufacturing environment
- EMS Auditing experience / qualification
- QMS / H&SMS Auditing desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5092
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk