Regional Health and Safety Manager that has experience working within an H&S Management role is required by a well-established, leading Company.
SALARY: £28,500 - £42,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Home based with travel and regional responsibilities covering London, Maidstone, Kent and surrounding areas within the South East.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Manager that has experience working within an H&S Management role.
Working as the Regional Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for overseeing H&S best practice techniques within the Company’s South East Regional sites.
As the Regional Health and Safety Manager you will either hold or be working towards a NEBOSH Diploma with experience working closely with the HSE / regulatory bodies.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Regional Health and Safety Manager include:
- Engage with people on all levels in order to promote safety culture within the Company
- Develop and implement H&S processes
- Identify and correct potential hazards / risks within the plant and its equipment
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations to promote company standards
- Ensure that accidents are investigated and reports prepared with recommendations for corrective actions
- Facilitate and ensure that all H&S meetings are held regularly
- Communicate H&S best practice techniques
- Ensure that H&S training is completed
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience of working within an H&S Management role
- Hold or be working towards a NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational H&S
- Educated to a Bachelor’s degree level in Safety Sciences or other related field or equivalent
- Proven ability to win trust by engaging and influencing effectively at all levels
- Experience of working closely with HSE / regulatory bodies
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to positively and confidently express one’s opinions
- Ability to produce concise and accurate written communications, standard operating procedures and policy related documentation
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3862
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment covering London and the South East
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk