Head Teacher / School Principal who is an experienced and inspirational leader who can demonstrate outstanding skills, knowledge and a track record of success is required for a primary school, part of a fast-growing Multi Academy Trust based in Croydon, South London.
If you can bring fresh approaches and ideas to develop the school and think you can take the school to the next level we would like to hear from you.
SALARY: £56,072 to £67,496 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Croydon, South London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
START DATE: September 2021 or sooner if possible
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve registered your interest, we will email over an application form to complete. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head Teacher / School Principal who is an experienced and inspirational leader who can demonstrate outstanding skills, knowledge and a track record of success.
Working as the Head Teacher / School Principal you will provide professional leadership and management of the school that will achieve high standards in all areas of the school’s work.
The school community is composed of supportive and committed families who buy into the School’s vision and work to ensure their children achieve all they are capable of in the future. As the Head Teacher / School Principal you will join a community of committed and driven principals who work closely together to share good practice, provide support for one another, and improve what the School and Trust do.
Your core duties and responsibilities as the Head Teacher / School Principal will include:
- Assume overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the school
- Be accountable and responsible to the Trust Board for the effective administration, management and performance of the school
- Effectively manage learning and teaching
- Provide vision, leadership and clear direction
- Promote excellence, equality and high expectations for all pupils and staff
- Evaluate school performance and identify priorities for continuous improvement
- Effectively secure, manage and deploy resources to achieve the school’s aims
- Develop strong distributed leadership
- Maintain and develop a safe and productive learning environment that is engaging and fulfilling for all pupils
- Maintain parental and local community engagement
- Work effectively and transparently with the school’s stakeholder committee (SSC)
As the Head Teacher / School Principal you will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
- Leadership experience at a senior level within a primary school
- Educational development of primary aged pupils
- School leadership and management
- Excellent teaching and learning strategies to meet the diverse needs of all to achieve and enjoy learning
- School improvement strategies
- Genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every student
- Ability to establish positive relationships with pupils and adults
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate staff within a performance management framework, including professional development
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Accepts personal responsibility for their own actions
- Resilience and motivation to lead the school through day-to-day challenges while maintaining a clear strategic vision and direction
- Motivation to continually improve standards and achieve excellence
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils
Due to the nature of this role, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are required to have an Enhanced DBS check unless internally appointed and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will also be completed.
HOW TO APPLY
Once you’ve registered your interest, we will email over an application form to complete. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6009
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Croydon, South London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk