Head of Partnerships / Corporate & High Level Donor Fundraising Campaign Manager that has a successful track record of managing a major appeal with excellent organisational and project management skills is required to join the fundraising team of a leading Charity based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: £58,895 - £61,839 + Benefits
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
DOGS: There are frequently dogs on site. Therefore, you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
KEY REQUIREMENTS: You should have a proven track record of developing and implementing successful fundraising including Corporate and High Level Donor strategies within the Charity sector.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head of Partnerships / Corporate & High Level Donor Fundraising Campaign Manager that has a successful track record of managing a major appeal with excellent organisational and project management skills.
Working as the Head of Partnerships / Corporate & High Level Donor Fundraising Campaign Manager you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing all of the Charity’s High Value Partnerships with individuals, trusts and companies ensuring that they are developed and mutually beneficial.
As the Head of Partnerships / Corporate & High Level Donor Fundraising Campaign Manager you will be directly responsible for the production, management and monitoring of the annual High Value Partnerships budget. To manage expenditure targets of up to £1.5 million and income targets of £2 million.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Head of Partnerships / Corporate & High Level Donor Fundraising Campaign Manager include:
- Generate income from individuals/trusts/contracts/licensing and corporate partnerships. Prepare strategic and annual plans for the profitable operations of the High Value Partnership Programme
- Manage the proposition development and marketing strategies and accompanying budget processes for the High Value Partnership Programme
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the markets in which the Charity operates and be able to identify, assess and develop new income streams and capitalise on commercial opportunities
- Manage and cultivate strong relationships with a wide range of commercial and philanthropic organisations and key decision makers to achieve a strong network of potential supporters and advocates
- To keep up to date with issues and opportunities with regard to statutory and grant giving organisations and legislation that impacts on the High Value Partnership Department
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful fundraising including Corporate and High Level Donor strategies within the Charity sector
- Proven experience at senior management level and successful track record of managing a major appeal or campaign
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work credibly with Trustees and The Executive Board
- Business Degree or relevant equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent Project Management and organisation skills
- Knowledge of Legislation and Codes of Conduct relevant to High level fundraising and commercial agreements
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Fixed Term Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Reading, Berkshire
JOB REF: AWDO-P3829
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk