Head of Membership Services with a strong customer service background and a strong understanding of membership organisations is required for a well-established organisation based in Central London.
SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
LOCATION: Central London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Flexible working hours available
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head of Membership Services with a strong customer service background and a strong understanding of membership organisations.
Working as the Head of Membership Services you will direct all aspects of the membership and education systems, including process and policy that govern the standards of entry to, and progression through, membership of the profession and Institute.
As the Head of Membership Services you will hold a key position in the Leadership Team and will role model exemplary team ethos and work collaboratively across all areas of the company. A strong customer service culture is essential to ensuring the smooth running of the company’s team.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Head of Membership Services will include:
- Benchmark the team against other membership organisations and particularly other subscription businesses that have embedded a best-in-class customer services culture across the institute
- Introduce key performance indicators aligned to the wider business plan, identify skills gaps and improvements required and introduce standards and training to create a centre of excellence
- Leading the Membership Services Team, assessing the roles in the team to identify overlap or gaps in coverage of team activities
- Ensuring the accuracy of CRM data, managing peaks in service and negotiating additional resources from elsewhere in the team at peak times
- Promote and advise on membership benefits and services
- Develop international membership opportunities including the development of oversea branches
- Provide support for candidates, examiners, mentors & supervisors
- Organise exams, examiners, venues and continued refinement of online exam processes
- Work closely with the Membership Development Manager and Membership Marketing Manager to grow the existing membership
- Lead on recruitment of new members to all categories of membership
- Review all of the membership journeys
- Ensure applications, processes and forms are updated and develop an online application processes where possible
- Managing ZenDesk for inbound enquiries and associated queues, managing CRM through either Salesforce of Microsoft Dynamics
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent and relevant work experience
- Experience in handling customers and developing a strong customer service culture in their own team and throughout the organisation
- Previous leadership responsibilities in a similar function
- A strong understanding of membership organisations and how to promote and grow the benefits of membership
- Experience of report writing for Board
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent IT skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft packages (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), CRM experience (ideally Microsoft Dynamics) and the internet
- Strong presentation and writing skills with public speaking experience
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service systems and methodologies of implementation
- Good numeracy skills and competence in creating and managing spreadsheets, data inputting and database work
- Good organisational skills with accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage own workload and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner and able to communicate and sell effectively to a range of audiences
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6806
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Central London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk