Head of Marketing with good leadership and management skills that is passionate about building brand awareness and both digital and offline marketing is required to join the Manchester Office of this National plc.
SALARY: up to £50,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Manchester, Lancashire, North West England
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head of Marketing with good leadership and management skills that is passionate about building brand awareness and creative lead generation campaigns. The Company is a highly successful and well established plc, providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the UK, across a variety of sectors including Legal Services, Financial Services, Government, Insurance and Healthcare.
They have enjoyed exponential growth over the last 5 years with ambitious plans to continue that growth and are the experts in Document Digitisation, Scanning and related Outsourcing and Professional Services.
Working as the Head of Marketing you will be required to work in collaboration with the Sales Director to develop and execute the marketing and communications strategy to enable this.
As the Head of Marketing, you will develop the Company’s brand to ensure maximum industry awareness, appropriate and high volume leads are generated, and the look of the business is forward-thinking and dynamic.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with up to date knowledge of digital and offline marketing channels and excellent communication skills.
If this job sounds like your ideal position please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Head of Marketing your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute innovative strategies to build brand awareness and enhance the business as a leader in the digital transformation industry
- Liaise with the sales teams and operational teams to create a best-in-class marketing solution
- Find creative ways to attract, acquire, engage and retain a healthy customer base using digital and offline marketing channels
- Manage activities with PPC and web development agencies
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across channels
- Assist with the development of company collateral and redesign sales/marketing assets (including website)
- Manage the marketing budget and spend as well as evaluate ROI and campaign return
- Gather and analyse performance data / digital data to continuously improve strategies and campaigns
- Establish relationships with industry-leading publications, and manage PR agencies to ensure maximum return on retainer
- Work closely with the marketing teams within the Group
- Lead on marketing initiatives for the Group as required, and represent the Company at Group level
- Manage the Marketing Executive, including carrying out performance appraisals and motivating and leading this team member
- Work with stakeholders across the business and external agencies to produce quality marketing and PR material
- Ensure GDPR compliance in the use of CRM and campaign data
- Ensure marketing automation using the in-house CRM system
- Promote the activities of the business by having a deep understanding of the mission, strategy, values and operations
- Understand the key principles and requirements of ISO 27001 and GDPR and be able to effectively demonstrate compliance with all applicable information security requirements
- Proven experience in a senior marketing position, ideally in a B2B environment
- Degree / CIM Qualified or equivalent in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Passionate about digital marketing and lead generation campaign execution
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
- Effective leadership skills
- Project management skills – with the ability to achieve results and meet deadlines
- A team player, with effective interpersonal skills and the ability to establish excellent working relationships with a variety of people
- Strategic thinker who is commercially aware
- Creative, with initiative and innovative ideas
- Organisational, presentation and prioritisation skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, CRM Systems and CMS systems
- Knowledge of Sharpspring Marketing Automation Platform
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3998
Full-Time, Permanent Account Manager Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in Manchester, Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk