Head of Marketing who has previous B2B marketing experience within the technology space that can develop strategies for new and existing products implementing a range of PR, Events and Digital Campaigns is required for a successful, well-established Technology Company based in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Head of Marketing who has previous B2B marketing experience within the technology space that can develop strategies for new and existing products implementing a range of PR, Events and Digital Campaigns.
Working as the Head of Marketing you will have the opportunity to transform the marketing department and develop B2B marketing strategies to achieve the overall business plan.
As the Head of Marketing your role will include the analysis and recruitment into the department structure and continuous personal development of team members.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-respected Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSILBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities as the Head of Marketing will include:
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing B2B products
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR appropriate to a B2B business such as white papers, webinars and hosted demo events
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy and re-establishment of detailed brand guidelines by product area
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Work closely with key stakeholders on product management to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communication strategies for the organisation
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and trends within the SAP Logistics market
- Take ownership of the marketing budget
- Ambassador for the Company, its’ people and it’s exciting products, monitoring all the many and varied contact points it has with current and future customers
- Quantitative and Qualitative assessment of in-bound lead generation and eventual outcome of the leads through Salesforce review
- B2B marketing experience within the technology space
- Previous experience in a management role leading a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of working in a Consulting, SaaS, ERP, MS Dynamics, Epicor, JDE, SAP, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar technology environment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4813
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a New Job and Work in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk