Head of HR with great management and people skills is required to join the senior leadership team, in this newly created position, and play a pivotal role in the strategic direction of the Human Resources Department within this well-established Company based in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (includes 32 Days Holiday per Year including statutory UK Bank Holidays, Private Health Care, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, Legal Cost Discounts and up to 5% Pension Contribution)
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** New Position **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity to join the senior leadership team and manage the Human Resources Department as the Head of HR.
Working as the Head of HR you will play a pivotal role in the strategic direction of the Human Resources Department and will be a key influencer within the senior management team.
As the Head of HR, you will have great management and people skills with the ability to grow the human resource function within the business.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Head of HR:
- Being a key contributor and influencer within the senior leadership team
- Leading people development across all business functions
- Ownership of maintaining and improving an already excellent retention record
- Recruitment and selection strategy development and implementation
- Taking responsibility for and leading on cultural and organisational development
- Providing expertise in respect of legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Creating and leading on the Company’s new to be established best in class Training Academy
- Holding and managing the training and development budget
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a senior human resource management position
- Ability to liaise at board level
- Excellent leadership and team management experience
- Solid generalist human resource background covering talent management, recruitment and selection, up to date with the legal and regulatory compliance requirements, training and development etc.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4489
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk