Head of Finance / Management Accountant who is ACA, ACCA or CIMA certified or equivalent with retail, hospitality, FMCG or manufacturing industry experience is required to lead our Finance, IT and HR Finance functions at Wadworth & Co based in Devizes, Wiltshire.
SALARY: Competitive Salary plus Bonus Scheme and Excellent Benefits Package (See Below)
LOCATION: Devizes, Wiltshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We are a long-established regional pub operator and family brewing business based in Devizes, Wiltshire and are currently recruiting for a Head of Finance / Management Accountant to lead our Finance, IT and HR Finance functions. Also attending Board meetings, you will be an experienced, professionally qualified accountant who is able to demonstrate extensive, proven management experience. You’ll have extensive experience of maintaining accurate records of all financial transactions in the Company’s financial systems, reporting and accounting requirements to current accounting standards. A forward-thinking individual you will be able to demonstrate significant experience in driving through high performance, effectively managing teams and influencing high standards across a multi-faceted business.
Working as the Head of Finance / Management Accountant you will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will have proven experience of keeping an accurate trial balance of all general ledger accounts (both debits and credits) and ensuring that the income statement and statement of financial position and other financial reports are produced in a timely manner using the ledger accounts on the same balance.
As the Head of Finance / Management Accountant, you will also be able to deliver technical financial projects and have excellent experience of delivery at a senior level in a retail, hospitality or FMCG environment
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Head of Finance / Management Accountant you will have the following experience, qualification and attributes:
- A high-quality management accountant – fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA etc
- A proven track record of leading and motivating staff and having established credibility in leading similar finance teams & working effectively across all areas of large and complex organisations and projects with successful outcomes
- Previous retail, hospitality, FMCG or manufacturing experience at management level is ideal
- You will be strong inter-personally and be able to constructively challenge all stakeholders with strong commercial acumen
- Some knowledge and experience of Company Secretary responsibilities
- A positive but realistic disposition that will rub off on other people and motivate and engage people behind shared goals
YOUR PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Team player, confident, enthusiastic, personable, persuasive and positive
- Leadership qualities which will motivate and enthuse those you work with
- Action orientated with a can-do attitude
- A clear communicator and able to articulate complex material in a simple way
- Ability to simultaneously work both tactically and strategically
- Efficient and process driven in nature and approach
- Proficient problem solver
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Wadworth & Co
JOB REF: AWDO-P5697
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Devizes, Wiltshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.