Grounds Maintenance Operative / Groundskeeper who has a good knowledge of gardening / horticultural and general maintenance with experience using a wide range of tools and machinery required for an organisation based in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England.
SALARY: £20,493 - £21,748 per annum + Benefits
BENEFITS: 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday (with some early/evening/weekend requirements)
- WINTER WORKING HOURS: 8:30am – 3:30pm
- SUMMER WORKING HOURS: 7:30am – 4:30pm
CONTRACT TYPE: Initial 12 month contract with an option to extend
LOCATION: Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire
INTERVIEW DATE: 17th December 2020
** 2 JOBS AVAILABLE **
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Operative / Groundskeeper who has a good knowledge of gardening / horticultural and general maintenance with experience using a wide range of tools and machinery.
Working as the Grounds Maintenance Operative / Groundskeeper you will report to the Head of Ground Staff and carry out a range of grounds, horticulture, maintenance and security tasks.
As the Grounds Maintenance Operative / Groundskeeper you will have a good knowledge of horticulture with the ability to carry out general maintenance tasks.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Grounds Maintenance Operative / Groundskeeper:
- Maintenance of floral displays and grassed areas including the Cemetery
- Maintenance and checks of play areas
- Maintenance of woodland and lake
- Maintenance of properties
- Assist with occasional Early/Evening and Weekend activities/Events
- Developing good working relationships
- Excellent team working skills
- Initiative to work on your own
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Knowledge and understanding of a wide range of tools and machinery
- Good overall knowledge of Horticultural and general maintenance
- Full Clean Driving Licence
This Job is subject to a satisfactory DBS check & a 6 months probationary period
HOW TO APPLY
Once you’ve applied for this role through this site you will be required to complete an application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5904
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk