Graphic Designer Co-ordinator / Art Studio Assistant that has good knowledge of CAD systems, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop with excellent customer service and organisational skills, who is keen to develop a career within a Print / Label Design / Art Studio environment is required for a well-established Printing Manufacturer in Birkenhead, Wirral, Merseyside.
SALARY: £15,000 - £20,000 per annum + Benefits (Annual Bonus, Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme, On-Site Parking, 21 Days Holiday, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service)
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
** Excellent Career Prospects **
** Junior / Trainee and Senior Level Candidate Applications Welcome **
PLEASE NOTE: Please include a web link to your Digital / Online Portfolio within your CV
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for Graphic Designer Co-ordinator / Art Studio Assistant that has good knowledge of CAD systems, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop with excellent customer service and organisational skills, who is keen to develop a career within a Print / Label Design / Art Studio environment.
As the Graphic Designer Co-ordinator / Art Studio Assistant you will join the Design Department, which produces designs from scratch based on a customer’s idea. Typically, this will involve interpreting information provided by the Sales & Marketing Team in order for the Art Studio to produce a design using drawings, image files and templates to match specific customer requirements.
Working as the Graphic Designer Co-ordinator / Art Studio Assistant you will be responsible for the administration, communication and coordination between the Design and the Commercial and Production Departments to ensure that customer orders are completed within agreed timescales. This will also involve communicating with customers ensuring that label designs are timely approved in order to successfully meet all orders. Being proficient in the use of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a mandatory requirement for this role. The role will be office based for a majority of the time, however, some travel from time to time may be required.
If you have a good administrative background with great customer service, coordination and organisational skills, good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop with the desire to work and develop a career within a Graphic Design / Art Studio environment, then this job could be ideal for you.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review. Please include a web link to your Digital / Online Portfolio within your CV
- Building and maintaining relationships with all clients
- Acting as the first point of contact between the clients and the Design Department
- Main point of contact for internal communication between Design and the rest of the organisation
- Carrying out all necessary administrative duties in the Design department
- Working directly with the Design Team, Quality, Sales & Production to improve the flow of new label design for Production and ensuring quality standards
- Ensuring a smooth flow of label specification approval between the client and the Design Department
- Working with the new EFACS ERP System to improve the flow of work from Design to and from other departments
- Direct involvement with customers, chasing up outstanding design proofs and dealing with any customer queries on design related matters
- Will be heavily involved in planning and scheduling workflow in order to maximise the efficiency and productivity of Design
- Communicating effectively with clients and all areas of the business via email, verbal and written communication
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is mandatory
- Good administrative and customer services skills
- Well organised and proactive
- Able to build strong working relationships and be approachable and collaborative
- Proficient IT awareness in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is mandatory
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Analytical and able to understand sales / production targets
- Able to assist Graphic Designers to implement and fulfil order requirements
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- A recent graduate looking to start or develop their career within the Design / Art Studio environment
- Relevant experience within an Art Studio environment would be an advantage
- Experience using graphic representation skills including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
- CAD systems for Print / Label System
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. Please include a web link to your Digital / Online Portfolio within your CV. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3675
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Birkenhead, Wirral, Merseyside
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk