Graphic Designer with a natural creative flair, a positive attitude and a passion for graphic design is required for a successful, well-established Technology Company.
SALARY: 21,000 - £24000 per annum (based on experience) + Excellent Benefits
BENEFITS: 32 days holiday per year including the statutory UK Bank Holidays, Car Allowance, Private Health Care, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, Legal Cost Discounts, Up to 5% Pension Contribution
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England
We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Graphic Designer with a natural creative flair, a positive attitude and a passion for graphic design.
Working as the Graphic Designer you will join the growing Marketing Team, creating effective and informative designs through a variety of media including digital, print, and in the future video and animation.
As the Graphic Designer, you will understand the basic principles of design and marketing and will have experience of using Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Publisher. You will be keen to learn and develop your skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities as the Graphic Designer will include:
- Design new, and undertake amendments of, existing company and other departmental content using various software including Adobe Creative Suite Packages and Microsoft Office
- Create new and edit existing design templates for company material for both print and online
- Arrange meetings to understand business needs and offer creative advice to develop the design brief
- Deliver concepts and images that accurately reflect the brief, are fit for purpose, meet dependencies and are delivered within agreed timescales
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to customers, explaining clearly and confidently how the creative work meets the brief and aligns to company, project or marketing strategy
- Develop strong relationships with and provide support to internal departments with marketing related activities including branding, the creation of collateral, designs, content and website material and activities
- Maintain company Brand using company colours, layouts, fonts, logo’s when creating print and online content
- Previous experience working in graphic design is essential
- An understanding of the basic principles of design and marketing
- Passion for creative industry and willingness to be involved in all aspects of design
- Degree educated (or equivalent) – design / graphics related discipline
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration, stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Photography and videography skills are desirable
- Website languages HTML and CSS would be useful but not essential
- Experience using the following is essential:
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Publisher
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5059
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk