Graduate Trainee Import Administrator / Clerk who has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills with experience using Microsoft Office is required for a well-established Company’s Central Administration Department based in Trafford Park, Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (Flexible Hours of Work, Contributory Pension, Life Assurance, Wellbeing Programme, 25 Days Annual Leave, Free Drinks and Free Parking
LOCATION: Trafford Park, Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Flexi Hours, Monday to Friday (08:00 – 16:00 or 09:00 – 17:00 or 10:00 – 18:00)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Graduate Trainee Import Administrator / Clerk who has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills with experience using Microsoft Office.
Working as the Graduate Trainee Import Administrator / Clerk you will initially be responsible for the day to day processing of documents, including costing and billing activities for specific accounts.
As the Graduate Trainee Import Administrator / Clerk, you will ensure the agreed service standards and financial compliance are maintained to the highest level.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Graduate Trainee Import Administrator / Clerk will also include:
- Timely and efficient query resolution (from both internal and external departments)
- Monitoring and analysis of operational performance
- Reviewing exception reports
- Assisting with customs entries
- Supporting the Manager to introduce measures to improve operational efficiency
- You must be personable and be a confident communicator
- You will be organised, and able to prioritise and manage your workload to meet deadlines
- You will be flexible in your approach with a "Can Do" Attitude whilst, having an eye for attention to detail
- You will have a relevant industry related University Degree
- Be fully computer literate with Microsoft Office Packages, and ideally have knowledge of Freight Management Systems
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5830
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Trafford Park, Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk