Graduate Automotive or Mechanical Engineer with the desire to train and develop into a Design Engineer is required for a well-established and successful Company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: circa. £26,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (25 Days Holiday, plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays, Final Salary Pension Scheme, Private Outpatients Scheme)
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
** Further Training and Development Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an innovative, ambitious, motivated and dynamic Graduate Automotive or Mechanical Engineer that has the desire to train and develop into a Design Engineer within the Company’s Product Development Team. The Product Development Team pioneer innovations in automotive design, vehicle development and are actively involved in project activities such as liaison with suppliers and vehicle assembly operations.
Working as a Graduate Automotive / Mechanical Engineer you will receive all the relevant training and support and will ultimately become involved in Project Teams developing vehicles for all major world markets working within one of the design specialisms such as Chassis, Powertrain, Cab Systems and Truck Bodies.
As a successful candidate the Company is offering opportunities to join their IMechE accredited MPDS scheme and progress towards Chartered status.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As a Graduate Automotive or Mechanical Engineer you should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualified to a Master’s Degree level (IMechE accredited) in a Mechanical / Automotive Engineering discipline (or equivalent)
- Must be able to demonstrate a practical approach to problem solving and possess well-developed communication and inter-personal skills
- Be self-motivated, with drive and initiative, you will be able to multi-task efficiently and effectively and be able to apply the knowledge you have learnt at university in a practical way within the work environment
- Proficient in using CAD software (PTC Creo desirable)
- Experience of applying continuous improvement techniques
- Experience of working within a heavy manufacturing industry or with suppliers to deliver tangible outcomes is desirable
- Please note that applicants must be permanently entitled to work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Graduate Automotive or Mechanical Engineer Full-Time, Permanent Jobs in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk