Graduate IT Software Developer in Test Engineer (SDET) who is passionate about IT application development and wants to kick-start their career in this field is required for a well-established Software Testing Consultancy.
SALARY: £26,000 per annum + Training + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you a bright, enthusiastic IT graduate with a passion for development and programming?
- Do you want to enhance and develop all the skills you gained in your degree and put these in practice?
- Do you want to build a successful career in IT?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions, then this Graduate Programme for developers in test could be just what you’re looking for.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Graduate IT Software Developer in Test Engineer (SDET) who is passionate about IT application development and wants to kick-start their career in this field.
The Graduate Programme combines intensive training in automation frameworks, programming concepts and development lifecycle tools & techniques with consultancy and delivery skills.
As the Graduate IT Software Developer in Test Engineer (SDET), you will quickly progress onto applying what you’ve learned on assignments with an extensive client base. Testing is where the world of technical innovation meets the world of business applications. And the Company work with lots of different technologies in a lot of business functions and sectors.
On client site, as the Graduate IT Software Developer in Test Engineer (SDET), you will work within small mixed teams comprising of business consultants, business subject matter experts and testers. You will have the opportunity to get to grips with the clients’ critical applications as they are transformed to support new business operations.
As the Graduate IT Software Developer in Test Engineer (SDET) you will have:
- A degree in a technology related subject such as IT, Computer Science or Software Development
- Programming experience in C# or Java, with strong OO knowledge and an understanding of software development process and tools
- Familiarity with web technologies, xml, agile techniques, and business process modelling and specification
- Good problem solving and communication skills to work with both your colleagues and the client team members
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- This bespoke training programme will help you quickly develop valuable skills in both technology, business and consultancy. This programme is delivered by experts in testing and automation as well as a dedicated training mentor and a certified performance coach
- Work for leading organisations as they bring change to their business. Clients include leaders in their fields, such as HSBC, Royal Mail, Experian, BT, BBC, De Beers and McAfee
- Work with and learn from experienced consultants who are specialists in this field
- Work in an expanding, dedicated automation test practice, using the latest tools, methods and techniques
- A career with the UK’s leading independent testing consultancy, where progress is based on performance and contribution rather than serving out your time
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company work with a range of high-profile clients to help them identify which systems are most critical to their business and understand the elements of most value. Then they help them to reduce the high-risk areas with focused testing and QA processes.
The Company will provide you with a unique, challenging and rewarding career. They have an enviable portfolio of clients, and their consultants are engaged on some of the most interesting and high-profile projects taking place in the UK right now. They have a large client base in London, but you will also have the opportunity to work on projects throughout the UK across a range of industry sectors including Investment Banking, Logistics, Communications and Travel.
The Company is committed to the continuous training and development of all their consultants, and you can expect to develop your skills in a range of areas from consultancy behaviours to new test tools on the market, as well as training tailored to you as an individual.
There are real benefits in working for a niche organisation composed of like-minded individuals. It's not just about the day to day work, there is a real community feel about the Company.
The Company is looking for individuals who are passionate about development and want to kick-start their career in this field. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please apply today!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7530
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk