This Business Graduate Development Programme is an excellent opportunity for a creative and ambitious graduate to gain extensive knowledge of this well-established, leading Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, spending delegated time within each department.
SALARY: £23,000 per annum (starting salary), plus Benefits (includes 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Company Stakeholder Pension and Private Healthcare after a qualifying period)
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
TIME-PLAN: The Business Graduate Development Programme will last between 12-18 months with the aim of the successful candidate choosing a function within the business to specialise in at the end of the programme.
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
** 2 Jobs Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a creative and ambitious graduate to join this Business Graduate Development Programme.
Working in the Business Graduate Development Programme you will spend delegated time within each department in order to get a firm overview of all functions.
Departments within business include:
- Supply Chain
- Marketing and Sales
In the Business Graduate Development Programme you will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post and will be required to be professional, co-operative and flexible.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this market leading Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Analytical approach to situations and potential problems
- Comfortable with numbers and statistics and data
- Strategic and commercial thinking: ability to think ahead and plan and consider the impacts on the business from all perspectives
- Communication is key along with the ability to listen, negotiate and compromise where necessary
- Ability to build lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Capable of achieving targets and goals
- Business degree (or equivalent)
- Well-developed organisational skills and excellent telephone manner
- An outgoing personality, conscientious with an eye for detail and an eagerness to learn
- A willingness to be flexible and adaptable dependent upon the demands of the business dynamics
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3994
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk