Graduate Commercial Design Engineer with a mechanical or related engineering degree is required for a well-established manufacturing company to manage customer relationships, provide quotations, support existing business and liaise closely with customers both face-to-face and remotely.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Bonus
LOCATION: Isleworth, Middlesex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Graduate Commercial Design Engineer with a mechanical or related engineering degree to manage customer relationships, provide quotations, support existing business and liaise closely with customers both face-to-face and remotely.
Working as a Graduate Commercial Design Engineer you will work within the Sales Team alongside the company’s friendly, fast paced Design and Production Teams, delivering an exciting array of products, across a number of industrial sectors.
As a Graduate Commercial Design Engineer your role involves quotation preparation, supporting existing business and maintaining current customer relationships, as well as developing new business opportunities. Additionally, your role will involve customer facing activity within the UK as well as exhibition and networking attendance.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as Graduate Commercial Design Engineer will include:
- Visiting UK based customers in a technical sales capacity
- Supporting internal and external sales staff
- Preparation of technical quotations
- Managing sales follow up and reporting activities
- Customer relationship management
- Supporting development of new business opportunities
- Participating in sales and marketing activities – including exhibition attendance
- A mechanical or related engineering degree
- Experience of commercial or customer facing role would be highly desirable although training will be provided
- You will have excellent computer skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You will be able to set high standards for all aspects of sales to include written and verbal communications, quotations and provision of technical information
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Company pension – option to pay up to 5% matched by the company up to 5%
- 20 days annual leave plus UK Bank Holidays
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7764
Full-Time, Permanent Engineering Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Isleworth, Middlesex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk