General Manager who has previous Hotel or Holiday Resort Hospitality experience with strong commercial acumen, budget management and excellent leadership skills is required for a well-established holiday resort set within the natural beauty of Kinloch Rannoch that offers breath-taking views, calm waters and outdoor adventures for their guests.
SALARY: £50,000 - £70,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Kinloch Rannoch, Perthshire, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Accommodation can be provided for the first three months while you find suitable accommodation
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a General Manager who has previous Hotel or Holiday Resort Hospitality experience with strong commercial acumen, budget management and excellent leadership skills.
Working as the General Manager you will report to the Board and will be responsible for leading the resort’s maintenance, housekeeping and office teams to maximise targets both financially and operationally and to deliver an excellent guest experience.
As the General Manager profitability and guest experience will be your priorities.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage ongoing profitability of the resort, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Lead in all key resort issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the resort.
- Deliver achievable budgets and set other short and long-term strategic goals for the resort.
- Provide effective leadership to team members.
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered.
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the various team supervisors
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience as General Manager within a hotel or resort environment.
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Possess strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability.
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6357
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Kinloch Rannoch, Perthshire, Scotland . Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk