Bar / Pub General Manager who has excellent team leadership and organisational skills with previous experience working in a similar role/environment is required to manage a Riverside Pub located in Melksham, Wiltshire.
SALARY: Up to £32,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Melksham, Wiltshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Live-in Option is Available **
** Training Available **
Further to the recent exciting opening following lockdown, this riverside pub, located in Melksham, Wiltshire is currently seeking a Bar / Pub General Manager to join their great team.
Working as the Bar / Pub General Manager your key focus will be to maximise sales and profit for the pub through building and leading the team, delivering outstanding customer service, controlling all costs and ensuring all areas of compliance are adhered to.
As a successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate great teamwork and customer service and will support your team working front and back of house, including being able to join the kitchen team if they are short or if the pub is busier than expected. You will have a strong understanding of Health & Safety food hygiene practices and some experience of following a rigorous Covid19 policy and ways of working.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Bar / Pub General Manager you will:
- Have extensive previous experience in a similar role/ environment (essential)
- Be a proven leader who can lead by example - demonstrating great teamwork and customer service and in doing so able to support your team working front and back of house, including being able to join the kitchen team if they are short or the pub is busier than expected (essential)
- Have a strong understanding of H&S food hygiene practices (essential)
- Have experience of following a rigorous Covid 19 policy and ways of working
- Be an inspiring leader - who engages, excites and communicates clearly to their team to ensure they enjoy their work, and deliver outstanding service to all our customers
- Be a great organiser - ability to plan activity to ensure the business development plans and all the key task of running a great managed pub are completed in a timely manner, prioritising and delegating as required, & to the required standard
- Be commercially minded - the ability to build a business plan for your pub with your line manager & then execute it
- Have the ability to build a great team - train and develop the team
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive to keep growing the sales and profit of your pub and executing your plans
- Be multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this successful pub, which is part of an old established family brewery, brewing beer since 1857 in Devizes.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5805
Full-Time, Permanent Bar / Pub General Manager Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Melksham, Wiltshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk