Bar / Pub General Manager with excellent staff management, organisational and customer service skills is required to run a well-established, independently owned business that serves good homecooked food and offers a great variety of beers, wines and spirits.
SALARY: up to £30,000 per annum + Bonus
LOCATION: Crouch End, North London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: This is a live out position. This job DOES NOT provide accommodation.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Bar / Pub General Manager with excellent staff management, organisational and customer service skills.
As the Bar / Pub General Manager you will have a proven track record of managing a quality pub and have a passion for food, drink and exceptional service. You will also be business minded, have a flair for marketing and most importantly be able to build a fantastic team that deliver exceptional service and standards and a wonderful customer experience.
Working as the Bar / Pub General Manager you will have the ability to bring out the best in people, motivating and inspiring the staff to work to exceptionally high standards. You will also have the ambition to continually drive the business forward and above all, an outgoing and lively personality, who can network and provide customers with a great experience.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV including a recent picture as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Bar / Pub General Manager:
- Staff management and development
- Champion service excellence throughout the establishment
- Achieving targets including pushing sales growth and profitability
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous management experience, within a similar hospitality business essential
- Excellent people management skills, with the ability to inspire the team
- Clear evidence of successfully delivering a first-class customer experience
- Passionate about being a key figure in the community
- Forward thinking with the ability to think outside of the box
- Full of new ideas and the ability to work with initiative, generating revenue through local businesses and residents
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV that includes a recent picture to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4817
Full-Time, Permanent Hospitality Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Crouch End, North London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk