Gas Engineer with previous experience in commercial plumbing and pipefitting to effectively support the efficient, and safe running of the commercial gas maintenance team is required for a fast-growing mechanical division within the company covering the home counties and London areas.
SALARY: Up to £50,000 OTE (depending on experience) + Company Vehicle + Benefits
LOCATION: Loughton, Essex, South East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will require a Full Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Gas Engineer with previous experience in commercial plumbing and pipefitting to effectively support the efficient, and safe running of the commercial gas maintenance team.
Working as a Gas Engineer you will have a solid background in commercial gas and heating as well as all relevant commercial gas qualifications.
As a Gas Engineer your role will mainly involve the service, maintenance and breakdown of commercial gas and heating systems with some install work required from time to time. This is a mobile role, so a full driving licence is required.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as a Gas Engineer will include:
- Working as an engineer to support the effective, efficient, and safe running of the commercial gas maintenance team
- Ensuring compliance to all clients HSEQ policies and procedures
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
- Ability to repair, fault find and make safe/good on commercial heating and plumbing systems
- Any reasonable tasks required by your supervisor/line manager
- Complete of all reports, Gas safety Certification and other relevant documentation
- Ability to work alone, but also as part of a team
- Previous experience working with commercial gas and/or plumbing and pipefitting
- Must hold Commercial Gas qualifications (domestic an advantage)
- Dynamic individual who is willing to help out and go the extra mile
- Gas Safe registered for commercial gas
- OTE £50k depending on experience and qualifications
- Salary based on a 40-hour week
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- All PPE & uniform provided
- Fuel cards and handheld tablets
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7009
Full- Time, Permanent Construction and Trades Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Loughton, Essex, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk