Due to the growth of the business the company has positions for Senior to Intermediary level Software Developers.
SALARY: Attractive Salary + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Crewe, Cheshire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
The company participates in several exciting multi-million R&D projects (FP7, H2020, HE…), around Europe to strengthen organisations in the areas of science, technology, and innovation. The company’s profile revolves around Big Data, Integration, Cloud, Services and generic software development. These projects are large-scale, cutting edge, and include partners consisting of leading IT companies and Universities from all around the world.
- As an Intermediary you should at least have solid development experience
- Experience with source code management systems such as GIT and agile working practices
- Ability to think for yourself, come up with options, ideas and solutions and not just ‘follow the spec’
- You have a portfolio that shows a clear interest in cutting edge technologies
- You like to build practical, useful software
- Ideally you don’t mind traveling on an incidental basis, to meet European partners
- A challenging job in an international and multicultural environment
- An attractive salary
- 28 days of paid leave + up to 12 paid free Fridays
- An opportunity to apply cutting edge technologies
- An opportunity to work with leading IT companies and Universities
- Flexible working
- A focus to be a coder
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV with a short cover letter stating your current situation, your salary and benefits, ensuring your CV includes dates of employment. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to the hiring organisation for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to the hiring organisation for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7805
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Crewe, Cheshire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk