Front of House Supervisor / Hotel (FOH) Reception Manager with excellent leadership, organisational and customer service skills is required for a 4 star establishment based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 48 Hours per Week, Working any 5 days out of 7 days
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Front of House Supervisor / Hotel (FOH) Reception Manager with excellent leadership, organisational and customer service skills.
As the Front of House Supervisor / Hotel (FOH) Reception Manager you will be responsible for the management and execution of the Reception, Night Porter/Auditor of the hotel and ensuring the hotel maximises all sales/revenue opportunities.
Working as the Front of House Supervisor / Hotel (FOH) Reception Manager you will be able to demonstrate clear progression in your career to date and will have gained hotel revenue management experience in a competitive market place.
You will ensure guests are served in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring that the guest receives a memorable welcome and farewell at the hotel. You will find operational solutions to all guest challenges ensuring that the hotels reputation is intact and that company values are adhered to and guest problems are resolved to their satisfaction.
The successful candidate will work in line with company standards and ensure the reception desk and front lobby area is manned and all guests are given priority and attention at all times.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Front of House Supervisor / Hotel (FOH) Reception Manager will include:
- Running of reception process on a day to day/shift to shift basis
- Management of the reception team, ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring the department is correctly staffed within budgetary limits
- Responsible for the daily banking
- Responsible for the change orders
- Responsible for the contents of the safe with a correct handover being adhered to
- Ensuring all reservations are entered to company standard and followed up
- Ensuring the reception team is briefed on offers and promotions throughout the hotel
- Training of reception team
- Ensuring the hotel maximises sales and revenue at every opportunity
- Liaising with all departments and briefing the hotel management on a daily basis
- To assist the Hotel Manager by taking responsibility for the department and operating within budgetary demands for both revenue and wage constraints
- To attend any HOD meeting
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous reception/front of house managerial/supervisory experience in a 4 star hotel, restaurant, hospitality or similar environment
- Analytical and strategic approach
- Great organisation skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Self – motivated and highly driven
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Ability to work in close liaison with other senior managers
- Strong sales awareness and the ability to make sound business decisions in a fast moving environment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4828
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk