RATE: £180 - £200 per day
JOB TYPE: 2 Month Rolling Contract
Working as the Front End Web Developer you will be involved with creating and building HTML templates for the Company’s e-commerce site, developing HTML emails for their marketing campaigns, undertaking general site maintenance and updating the CMS platform.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Front End Web Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Exposure to and ideally experience working with a CDN
- Photoshop (image manipulation)
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- WAMP applications architecture
- Good understanding of responsive design principles and sold track record of responsive web site development and techniques experience
- Implementation of good performance management techniques
- Proficiency in web development browser tools for speedy debugging and development
- Experience with responsive HTML email production and using 3rd party email service providers
- Experience with tag management tools (Qubit / Google tag manager)
- Experience of integrating third party APIs
- Any Back-end development skills (basic ColdFusion, PHP and MySQL) would be highly desirable, although not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C4338
Full-Time, IT Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Central London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk