Independent Fostering Form F Assessor who has a recognised professional social work qualification, DipSW or equivalent, is HCPC registered and has knowledge of childcare legislation and other relevant legislation/initiatives pertaining to Foster Care is required to join our fantastic team at Five Rivers Child Care.
PAY RATE: up to £2,000 per assessment
LOCATION: The organisation needs Nationwide coverage. This role will cover the West of England
JOB TYPE: Contract
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will require a clean driving licence and their own transport
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
Five Rivers Child Care is a leading Social Enterprise who turns children’s lives around. Our Fostering service is committed to providing caring families to children who need them the most.
Due to expansion we are looking to appoint Independent Fostering Form F Assessors to provide support to our Fostering teams across the UK.
As the Independent Fostering Form F Assessor, you will support potential foster carers with the Form F process and panel process as follows:
- Undertake competence based Form F Assessments
- Work closely with other members of the Five Rivers Child Care Family Placement Service
- Return the completed Form F Assessment report and all supporting documentation to the company
- Complete the Form F Assessment within a timescale of between 12 -14 weeks and submit to Five Rivers Child Care for quality assurance process
- Complete all amendments/follow ups requests once the Form F Assessment has been vetted by Five Rivers Child Care and prior to presentation to one of Five Rivers Child Care Fostering service panels
- Present the family to the fostering service panel once all documentation has been signed off
As the Independent Fostering Form F Assessor, you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Recognised professional social work qualification (DipSW or equivalent) is essential
- HCPC registration is essential
- Knowledge of childcare legislation and other relevant legislation/initiatives pertaining to foster care
- Experience of working within a fostering service
- Experience of undertaking competence-based Form F Assessments
- Willingness to work on a flexible basis, e.g. evenings and weekends
- Ability to produce high-quality written assessment reports
- Confidence and proficiency in presenting to Fostering Panels
- Clean driving license and own transport with a willingness to travel around the designated area
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6801
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birmingham, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.