Retail Assistant / Floral & Flower Specialist / Florist with proven experience in a high end / luxury Retail environment and extensive knowledge and experience with faux flower products is required for a well-established furniture and homeware retailer based in Chelsea, London.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits including Bonus based on company performance, Staff Discount, 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Bupa Cash Plan and continuous personal development
LOCATION: Chelsea, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Assistant / Floral & Flower Specialist / Florist with proven experience in a high end / luxury Retail environment and extensive knowledge and experience with faux flower products.
Working as a Retail Assistant / Floral & Flower Specialist / Florist you will be required to understand the products, materials used, origins, combinations, methods of presentation and best service practices of all product lines, providing specialist advice to team members on the flower shop product line.
As a Retail Assistant / Floral & Flower Specialist / Florist you will have a creative flair and a passion for using faux flower products.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded over 20 years ago by three entrepreneurial women with a passion for beautiful, practical and comfortable homes, the business is more than a furniture and homeware retailer: it is a love affair with living well.
They inspire people to confidently create a home that reflects their personality, a space where nothing should be too precious or perfect to be enjoyed with family and friends.
British-born, today they have 14 stores across the UK – and are excited to have recently opened their first store in the US – an established Interior Design and Trade business, a mail-order service, thriving website and an app.
Your duties as Retail Assistant / Floral & Flower Specialist / Florist will include:
- Work closely with customers throughout the sale process
- To implement the correct Company standards, monitor and thrive for continuous improvement
- To manage standards and sales through the ‘mystery shop programme’
- To ensure that your actions, tasks and duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures
- To ensure that the tills/computer system are correctly operated
- To manage customer service standards throughout the sales process including all customer service issues and queries maximising customer expectations
- To understand the products, materials used, origins, combinations, methods of presentation and best service practices of all product lines, providing specialist advice to team members on the flower shop product line
- Provide coaching and training to team members in order to enhance their product knowledge
- To confidently recommend and/or up-sell products maximising customer expectations and their shopping experience
- To sense customer needs & purchasing needs over the phone and face to face and quickly respond to maximum satisfaction
- To ensure visual merchandising standards are maintained in accordance with company guidelines and the visual merchandising team
- To inform the management team about incidents, observations and developments that affect customers and showroom activities
- To ensure customers returning goods comply with the Refund/Exchange policy and procedure
- To follow the staff rotas in accordance to business levels
- To use all correct standards/methods of customer service in order to provide a friendly, courteous and professional customer service at all times
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the faux flower products
- Floristry qualification highly desirable
- Coaching and training skills
- Proven experience in a high end/luxury Retail environment
- Good understanding the company’s products furniture and home furnishings
- Have excellent selling skills
- Quality customer service expertise
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Friendly and creative professional, hard working and able to withstand pressure
- Competent IT skills including Epos systems
- Flexible over low staffing periods and staff/public holidays
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7310
Full-Time, Permanent Retail Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chelsea, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk