First Line IT Helpdesk Support Engineer with strong communication skills, self-motivation and a logical approach to problem solving is required for a well-established engineering company based in Bristol, South West England.
SALARY: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Bristol, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a First Line IT Helpdesk Support Engineer with strong communication skills, self-motivation and a logical approach to problem solving.
Working as a First Line IT Helpdesk Support Engineer you will work closely with all members of the IT team, efficiently dealing with incoming helpdesk tickets and prioritising incoming work.
As a First Line IT Helpdesk Support Engineer you will need to be customer focused and enjoy delivering a professional service to the end users. You should be comfortable working within a busy IT department.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as the First Line IT Helpdesk Support Engineer will include:
- 1st line help desk support
- Work closely with IT and other departments to introduce change
- Assist with hardware roll outs
- Training and supporting users into solutions being rolled out
- Prioritising workload in line with IT and Business priorities
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to work with all areas of the business
- Self-motivation and passion for your role
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Microsoft 365\Azure Services\SharePoint
- Active Directory/Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Teams Voice
- Microsoft Server 2012-2019
- 22 days holiday, rising incrementally to 25, plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life cover of 2x salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discount scheme including Gyms
- Introducers Bonus Scheme
- Excellent pension scheme
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8471
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bristol, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk