First Line IT Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst who has previous experience working on a busy IT technical helpdesk with good troubleshooting skills covering Microsoft Windows 10, O365, Active Directory and supporting general hardware / software issues is required for a well-established company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
4 JOBS AVAILABLE
Due to continued growth within the business, we now have 4 jobs available.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
BENEFITS: Generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holiday days), health cover, live assurance, birthday day-off, plus more!
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a First Line IT Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst who has previous experience working on a busy IT technical helpdesk with good troubleshooting skills covering Microsoft Windows 10, O365, Active Directory and supporting general hardware / software issues.
Working as a First Line IT Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for working directly with the end users, offering 1st line technical support via email, ticketing system and telephone, performing fixes where possible and escalating where necessary.
The company provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
They have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – they work together & they win together!
As a First Line IT Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst you will have the opportunity to collaborate with an award-winning dynamic team in their fabulous open plan office in Leeds, where you can enjoy a game of pool, table tennis, Xbox to help you unwind and all easily accessible with local transport links.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a First Line IT Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst will include:
- Providing 1st line technical support for hardware and software issues
- Ensure all calls are logged into the helpdesk system and progress notes are added to all calls
- Managing the timely resolution of open calls and call actions across all customers
- Take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution
- Ensure that any technical or operational issues on a service ticket are escalated efficiently
- Ability to research ideas and concepts in order to source suitable technical solutions or resolve problems
- ‘Hands-on’ problem-solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA timeframes
- On occasion provide on-site support for customers as and when required
- Delivering exceptional customer service and demonstrating the ability and desire to go ‘above and beyond’ for our customers
- Microsoft Windows 10 troubleshooting and experience
- O365 and its complimentary addons (OneDrive & Teams)
- Active Directory administration (user creation, permissions)
- Antivirus (particularly ESET & Sophos)
- General hardware/software troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft software including Windows sever 2012, 2016 and 2019
- SharePoint online and on premise
- Basic understanding of virtualisation (HyperV & VMware)
- Basic understanding of firewalls (particularly WatchGuard & Sonicwall)
- Basic understanding of networking
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7400
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk