First Line Helpdesk Support Engineer / IT Service Desk Technician with excellent time management and communication skills and has the ability to explain IT issues to non-IT users is required for an IT Solutions company based in Woking, Surrey.
Candidates MUST have some previous experience working within an IT Help Desk environment with great troubleshooting skills and have the ability to fix basic to intermediate desktop / pc and laptop issues remotely. Any Second Line Support experience would be highly desirable.
SALARY: up to £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
BENEFITS: Regular scheduled salary reviews, 20 days paid holiday, company laptop
LOCATION: Woking, Surrey – This post is currently, temporarily working remotely due to Covid-19 but will return to being office-based as and when it is safe to do so, therefore candidates will need to be located within commutable distance of Woking.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a First Line Helpdesk Support Engineer / IT Service Desk Technician with excellent time management and communication skills and has the ability to explain IT issues to non-IT users.
As the First Line Helpdesk Support Engineer / IT Service Desk Technician you will be responsible for:
- Logging and where possible resolving first line and some second line PC / Desktop / Laptop support requests reported by customer and internal staff via telephone and email
- Assisting remote users with technical support issues covering basic hardware and software / Microsoft / Windows
- Management and ownership of support tickets
- Ensure that requests are diagnosed and resolved or escalated in a timely manner
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and approachable individual, looking for an exciting, varied and rewarding role as a First Line Helpdesk Support Engineer / IT Service Desk Technician, with options to develop and define your position within a growing organisation.
As the First Line Helpdesk Support Engineer / IT Service Desk Technician you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an IT Helpdesk/Service desk position logging and resolving 1st and 2nd line queries
- Excellent time management
- Ability to explain IT issues to non IT users
- Good IT troubleshooting skills covering Microsoft Windows, MS Office and other associated hardware and software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstration of success in a multi-functional role
- Located in commutable distance to Woking
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6123
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Woking, Surrey. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk