Financial Accountant - part qualified/qualified ACCA / CIMA with previous experience required to join this UK Finance Team based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
SALARY: £23,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience) + Benefits
The company are looking to recruit a career-driven Financial Accountant who is part qualified or qualified (ACCA / CIMA), with previous accounting experience.
As the Financial Accountant part qualified/qualified (ACCA / CIMA) you will provide support for the continued growth of the business and will be offered a wide breadth of financial training and experience, providing an excellent career opportunity to gain experience in financial and management reporting within a £2b turnover plc.
The successful Financial Accountant part qualified/qualified (ACCA / CIMA) will be part of a team working at the hub of the business in a shared services environment as it continues to grow organically and through acquisitions.
The Financial Accountant part qualified/qualified (ACCA / CIMA) will help drive through integration solutions, challenge infra-structure and bring efficiencies to an increasingly complex group.
Study support will be provided allowing the successful candidate to complete their professional qualification
If this job looks ideal why not start the process and send in your CV today for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties & responsibilities as the Financial Accountant part qualified/qualified (ACCA / CIMA):
- Review and sign off of accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce budgets and forecast and explanations of monthly performance against targets
- Oversee inter-company charges, allocations and reconciliations
- Preparing analytical reports of trading performances using Excel and Pivot tables
- Working closely with non-finance departments to improve processes ad drive efficiencies
- Providing accurate data to external personnel (suppliers and auditors)
- Supporting the financial function in many ad-hoc tasks throughout the department
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience in a similar financial role
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills and ability to translate numbers into words
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently but also enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- ACCA/CIMA full or part qualification
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Finance & Accounts Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Shirebrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | www.awdo.co.uk