Finance Manager who has a good accounting background with an approachable manner and the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines is required for a company based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
SALARY: Competitive Salary
LOCATION: Market Harborough, Leicestershire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, 15 month Fixed Term Maternity Contract
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, office based
** Full Induction and Training Programme **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Finance Manager who has a good accounting background with an approachable manner and the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
Working as the Finance Manager you will report to the Finance Director and will be responsible for all day-to-day financial functions of the business, including month end management reports and analysis.
As the Finance Manager you will be an experienced financial professional, with experience of at least one of the common SME financial packages; Sage, Pegasus, QuickBooks or similar.
The successful candidate will have the chance to join a company with a supportive team and environment, offering a full induction and training programme with varied and stimulating work.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Finance Manager will include:
- Processing of sales and purchase invoices, and preparation of payment files
- Posting of cash receipts and payments
- Bank and control account reconciliations
- Management of staff expenses and petty cash
- Payroll and company pension scheme admin – liaison with the company’s payroll bureau & HMRC reporting
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Authorising account payment terms for new customers
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register, calculating depreciation and dealing with disposals
- Posting journals and preparation of monthly management accounts
- New financial year and mid-term budgets and forecasts preparation as required
- Reporting and analysis of departmental KPI
- Dealing with company Motor Fleet Insurance and breakdown cover
- HR administration for existing employees and new starters
- Other project based work as required
- A confident finance professional, able to work on their own and confidentially
- Experience of at least one of the common SME financials packages (Sage, Pegasus, QuickBooks or similar)
- Familiarity with Priority ERP software would be helpful but not essential
- Attention to detail, keen to investigate and resolve queries and errors
- Strong Microsoft Office and IT skills
- A growth mind-set, wanting to see the role, department and business develop
- An accounting qualification or progress towards
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6430
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Market Harborough, Leicestershire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk