Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Management Accountant who is self-starting and motivated with sharp problem solving skills and an exceptional eye for detail is required by a well-established Company based in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, Lancashire
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Management Accountant who is self-starting and motivated with sharp problem solving skills and an exceptional eye for detail.
As the Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Management Accountant you will not only be responsible for financial reporting and analysis, but also operational cost control, forex management and purchasing strategy.
Working as the Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Management Accountant you will have the opportunity to ‘put your own stamp’ on the Company’s processes and systems as this is a new position within the Company.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Management Accountant:
- Timely monthly management accounts and analysis
- Quarterly and annual financial accounts
- Weekly cash-flow management and analysis
- KPI / MI information to support decision making
- Monthly payroll submission and maintenance
- Preparation of business budgets and variance analysis
- Streamlining accounting processes and controls
- Development of purchasing strategy
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Support grant applications, monitoring and claims processes
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Sharp problem solving skills and an exceptional eye for detail
- Superior mathematical skills
- Operates with the utmost integrity, commitment and highest degree of self-motivation
- A proficient and professional communicator
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritise activities and self-manage
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards
Qualifications and Experience
- CIMA qualified (part qualified would be considered)
- Experience within a similar position, ideally within a small or start up business
- Experience of Xero financial package beneficial but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4124
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Skelmersdale, Lancashire. Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk