Finance Business Partner with an accountancy background and a strong commercial acumen is required by a leading Organisation based in Reading, Berkshire
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
DOGS: There are frequently dogs on site. Therefore, you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Finance Business Partner that has an accountancy background, excellent people skills and a strong commercial acumen.
Working as the Finance Business Partner you will join the Organisation at an exciting time in their strategy to provide Directors and Senior Managers an internal commercial and financial advisory service.
This is an important role in the organisation with the opportunity to influence decisions at all levels of the organisation.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will have a strong commercial financial acumen and build close working relationship with the Senior Management Team of the Fundraising and Marketing department.
The Organisation is open to applications from candidates who are already specialists in this field and from people with relevant, transferrable skills who may be considering a move into the charity sector.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Finance Business Partner:
- Providing Directors, Senior Managers and relevant budget holders with financial and commercial advice, including reporting on financial performance
- Co-producing operational and financial plans and forecasts for the Fundraising and Marketing Directorate
- Contributing to one-off projects of a financial nature
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Membership of a recognised Accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in a similar role along with experience of developing an effective internal financial advisory service/business partner service
- Sound knowledge of accounting practices and the ability to influence and partner effectively across functions
- Skills in developing and managing frameworks to assess and report on non-financial corporate performance
- Strong inter-personal and excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3752
Accountancy based Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Reading, Berkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk