Accounts Payable Administrator / Finance Assistant who has a full understanding of the Accounts Payable process with excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills is required for a well-established company based in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: Up to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator / Finance Assistant who has a full understanding of the Accounts Payable process with excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the Accounts Payable Administrator / Finance Assistant you will report into the Finance Manager and your duties will include:
- Purchase order, invoice and payments processing
- Dealing with suppliers on a regular basis including handing queries
- Supporting AP systems development
- Liaising with managers and directors
The business believes in professionalism, teamwork and job satisfaction. As the Accounts Payable Administrator / Finance Assistant, the successful candidate will already be experienced in accounts payable, and be able to demonstrate:
- High care and attention to detail
- A full understanding of the accounts payable process
- Excellent customer service & communication skills with peers and customers at all levels, via telephone, e-mail and in person
- Computer literacy, ideally in Excel
- High motivation, enthusiasm and flexibility with a hands-on approach
- Exceptional organisation skills, good time management and professionalism
The role may suit a qualified (or training) AAT although this is not a pre-requisite. Previous experience of working in a finance administration role is considered essential, with previous commercial experience.
This is a key role in the department and an exciting opportunity to join a small team in a rapidly growing business.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7090
Full-Time, Permanent Accounts Payable Administrator / Finance Assistant Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk